In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, relating to data protection and privacy rights (amended), By Kelly Events informs you of its policy regarding the protection of personal data, particularly the data collected during visits to www.bykellyevents.com.
The data controller is Kelly RUMJAUN, whose complete contact details can be found in the “Legal Notice” section.
By Kelly Events collects only the personal information that is strictly necessary for the following legitimate interests:
- Ensuring the security of the website, including the prevention and identification of any malicious intrusion attempts.
- Ensuring the proper functioning of the website.
- Conducting statistical, research, and marketing analysis carried out by the event agency to improve the website’s presentation and traffic.
- Sending invitations to events organized by the agency.
- Handling requests for quotations.
- Carrying out event services.
Collected and processed data:
To achieve these purposes, only the necessary data is collected during navigation on the website www.bykellyevents.com, including :
- The URLs of the links through which the user accessed the website.
- The user’s internet service provider.
- The user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address.
The data is retained only for the duration necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and is destroyed afterward. Our security plugin retains personal data for a maximum period of 6 months.
Those responsible for handling the files are the recipients of this data. For the security of the website, this data may be transferred to service providers of the event agency involved in providing security services for the aforementioned purposes.
Outside of the cases mentioned above, no personal information of users of the website www.bykellyevents.com is processed, exchanged, transferred, assigned, or sold to third parties, except for our legal, administrative, regulatory, accounting, and fiscal obligations.
Individual rights regarding personal data:
As a user of the website, you have the following rights, as defined by applicable regulations:
- Right to access, query, modify, and rectify the data concerning you.
- Right to object to the use of your data for specific situations and to object to the use of your data for commercial prospecting purposes.
- Right to erasure and restriction of your data.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw your consent to the collection and processing of your data.
- Right to define directives regarding the fate of your personal data after your death.
Any individual whose data has been collected can make their request in writing, signed, and accompanied by a copy of both sides of their identity document, including the document holder’s signature. The request should specify the address to which the response should be sent.
This request should mention the right you are invoking and, if applicable, provide the justifications for your request if it is subject to specific regulations.
Please send your request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: 27 rue Vallon Hoarau – 97430 LE TAMPON.
If we have not responded within the specified timeframe, you may file a complaint with a supervisory authority (such as the CNIL for France).
Data security and confidentiality:
By Kelly Events strives to implement all necessary precautions to preserve confidentiality and ensure an appropriate level of security for the nature of the personal data collected and processed, in order to prevent distortion, damage, destruction, or unauthorized access by third parties.
Changes to our data policy:
By Kelly Events may modify this policy at any time. We will ensure that you are informed of these changes through a special notice on our website, if applicable.
Policy published on April 27, 2023